Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One Socked Bandit




The thing I will probably remember most about Preston being a baby is him being the "One Socked Bandit". I was/am not a big fan of putting shoes on babies. However, I now understand the purpose. It's so the old ladies don't follow you around the store telling you your baby is going to get sick because he only has one sock on. Three ladies told me this within fifteen minutes at Walmart today. I honestly could not find his sock so that's what I told them. Then I got the typical "You're a new mom" look. Oh well! His missing sock usually turns up somewhere, whether it be in his carseat, under the crib, in his high chair, somewhere in the Yukon, under the recliner... Unfortunately, we have lost a few socks so if you ever come to our house and open up his top drawer you may find a pile of socks that don't have a mate. But, that's okay because it's creating more memories of our "One Socked Bandit"!

No comments: