Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fav foods

I have to take a break from blogging about Preston to share two new favorites with you.... Stacey's Pita chips and sweet potato fries. BOTH are yummy!! I am one that likes to try most new things so when we went to a restaurant in San Diego with Josh and Ashley I tried the sweet potato fries. I could've downed the entire platter of them because they were SOOOO delicious! I'm trying to eat healthier to lose the last of my baby weight so I'm trying to find healthy snacks. Usually I don't like chips but I made the mistake of picking up the pita chips when I was shopping, thinking I wouldn't care for them that much. WRONG! I could easily eat the entire bag even though they have salt on them. My favorites are the cinnamon sugar ones but I KNOW I can eat that entire bag in one sitting so I avoided buying that kind!! At least the pita chips are somewhat good for you. So, if you're looking for delicious new foods to try you may want to think about these suggestions. One word: YUM!!!!!

No comments: