Thursday, February 4, 2010

Busy, Busy Day

Yesterday was a VERY busy day from the beginning to the end. Preston has decided that 6:30 is a good wake-up time now, which is fine. It gives me extra time with him, extra time to get things done. I got some things accomplished around the house (i.e. laundry and dishes) before meeting up with a friend that asked me to work part time as her assistant. She went over what she wants me to do and I started work yesterday (from home while Preston is napping). After training with her, Preston and I went down the hill to get my tires rotated, make a Walmart run, get a baby shower gift and pick up a customized frame. By the time we got home Preston was exhausted. While he napped I worked and made shish kabobs on the grill. We (Rob and I) woke him up after dinner to go meet up with our tax lady. By the time we got home, watched "Friday Night Lights" and got Preston to bed Rob and I were exhausted. I tried to read but couldn't stay awake. So, we both went to bed before 9:30. Today will be another busy day but tomorrow should be more relaxing.....aaahhhhhhh!!

No comments: