Saturday, February 6, 2010

Rare Day

It has been such a busy week between errands, trying to fit in my part time job and being a mommy. So, I was really looking forward to this day. Although it's been a busy one, it's been PERFECT so far! Preston woke us up at 6:45 all smiles and squeals. I made a big weekend breakfast since Rob didn't have to work. Then Rob hung out with Preston while I treated myself to a manicure and pedicure (the first time in months). After I got back and got cleaned up we went to the Big Sheep Exhibit. I didn't think I'd like it that much but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I really liked the auction and was tempted to bid on something but I/we both refrained. Of course while we were there EVERYONE commented on how cute Preston is! I also got a text from a close friend, asking if she could talk to me about becoming a born again christian! (WAHOO!) We left because we had a couples baby shower to go to. But, when we got home the snow was really coming down. We started down the hill then decided it was coming down too fast and too hard. Much to my delight we turned around to come home. Now I am sitting in front of the fireplace while the snow falls outside, watching Preston, teasing Rob, reading my People magazine and watching the NASCAR shootout....all the while with cookies baking in the oven. What a PERFECT day!!!

No comments: