Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mr. Rolly Polly

Preston may not have the crawling thing down but he sure knows how to get places these days. He's pretty much rolled over every square inch of our family room today. This afternoon he discovered that he can move the firewood holder when there's no wood in it. Once he got bored with that, he rolled over to my running shoes and put one in his mouth...yuck! While I was pulling the cookies out of the oven Rob called me in the room to look at Preston. He had rolled over to the entertainment center and had opened the VHS cabinet. He was laying there, looking at all the movies, smiling like the Cheshire Cat. To top it all off, he rolled over to a plant, pulled a leaf off and had it in his mouth before I could rush over and get it out. Lord help us all when he starts crawling and walking! I see many ER visits and the Poison Control number being used in our future!!

No comments: