Thursday, February 18, 2010

Perfect Day

Do you ever have one of those days that is perfect but you can't put your finger on it as to why? Well, that was how yesterday was. I woke up earlier than planned because apparently Preston wanted to see the sunrise. =) He very rarely comes into our bed anymore so I cherished him cuddling with me in bed for a few minutes. Once we got up and around Preston happily played while I got laundry started and the kitchen cleaned up. After his morning nap we headed down the hill to enjoy the beautiful weather at the park. We met up with a mom from our mommy and me group so she and I talked while Preston watched her daughter play. We left the park, ran a few errands then came home. Preston napped and I shot my bow, watered plants and spent time outside. When Rob got home we had shish kabobs on the grill and enjoyed our time together, laughing at Preston. So, as you can see, our day wasn't filled with anything out of the norm but it was just a picture perfect day from beginning to end. I love days like yesterday!

No comments: