Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bitter to Bliss



I woke up feeling rather bitter this morning because of Rob's job schedule. I decided I didn't want to do anything or see anyone so I declared it a PJ Day. But once P went down for his nap (He slept almost 3 hours!) I was able to run on the treadmill and get some things done. When he woke up I decided that going down the hill and enjoying what sunshine we had wouldn't be so bad after all. We went to one of our favorite parks in the area. It has the springy play area, an area for toddlers and big kids and a huge grassy hill area. P immediately made a beeline for the toddler play area when we arrived. Soon after two adorable little girls joined in on the fun. One girl, the 13 mo old, took to me and P right away. When I wasn't holding her (Her mom was right there) she and P were chasing after each other around the equipment. The clouds started rolling in and it was getting too cold for me, despite my UGGS and two layers. So we ran a few errands then headed home. Once we got home we went to visit the chickens and horse before going in for the night. We Skyped Rob's parents and now P is happily splashing in the tub. I'm thankful I changed my attitude so I could enjoy the day with my lil man.

No comments: