Saturday, November 6, 2010

Home is Where the Heart is

I want to make sure I write something I'm thankful for every day. But this one probably won't be as long since I'm doing it from my phone. Today I'm thankful for my parents and my childhood home. I call my parents at a moment's notice and tell them I want to come visit. They never turn me away and they always go above and beyond to make my stay special. My mom cooks all my favorites and my dad does projects to help me and/or P.
My parents are in the midst of finding a new house. I am so thankful they have te means to move out of this neighborhood. They have had this house since I wad in 3rd grade so it's full of memories! But my theory is "Home is where the heart is". It's time for a change and I'm looking forward to many new memories in their new home.

*I will edit and make changes to this when I have access to a computer.*

No comments: