Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tis the Season...

for cheesy Hallmark movies, which is what I'm thankful for today. I've been beyond exhausted this week from lack of sleep. Usually I read when P goes to bed, relishing the silence and calmness. But this week I've just wanted to veg in front of the TV and computer. Friday nights are notorious for bad TV so I was planning on putting in a movie once P was down. Instead I turned on the Hallmark channel and watched one of their movies that I've seen before. Then, when I couldn't sleep at 2:30 this morning, I turned on the Hallmark channel again. I set the sleep timer and fell back to sleep during another one of their Christmas movies. I like that they premiere new movies around the holidays. Yes, most are cheesy but something about them lures me in. I'm thankful that I have the option of watching them when I want.

No comments: