Monday, November 29, 2010

Diaper Rash Cream

On my second to last day of sharing my thankfulness with you kind folks, I am thankful for diaper rash cream. P got his first taste-literally and figuratively-of undiluted apple juice yesterday. Oh wow is all I have to say! Now I understand why our pediatrician has told us not to give him straight apple juice. The poor boy's butt is raw and I've lost my sense of smell due to all the poopy diapers in the past 24 hours. I finally lathered him up with Happy Tails Diaper Rash Cream and let him run around half naked for awhile this afternoon in hopes of it helping. Luckily he hasn't had a poopy diaper for a couple hours so I'm hoping that'll help his diaper rash go away faster. It's got to be painful because I cringe just looking at it. So, if you have not learned anything else from my 2 years of blogging, you have now learned that it is NOT good to give a baby/toddler undiluted apple juice! IF you're not a fast learner let me know and I'll email ya pictures so you'll have a visual to help you remember. :)

1 comment:

Kimberly June said...

Ahhh yes the evils of apple juice!