Friday, November 12, 2010

Technology

I was going to blog about being the joys of motherhood and how thankful I am to be blessed with an awesome child. I love 98% of being a mom (When we get past the temper tantrum phase it'll be 100%)! But as I was looking at pictures my dad had sent me via email and I was uploading some of the pictures to FB, I realized today I'm thankful for technology. Rob and I don't have the luxury of living close to our families so we (and they) rely on technology to share in so much of our life. I can take 1000 pictures and send them all over the US to different family members. We can Skype the Herringtons so they get a chance to see P in action. I can text all my family daily and take pictures with my phone to email later. I can't imagine what it would be like if our families didn't get to share our experiences with us. So, today I'm thankful for the luxuries and advantages of technology.

No comments: