Monday, November 1, 2010

A Month of Gratitude

I'm going to be a copy cat, if that's alright with you, and copy a friend's idea (which she copied as well). With the holidays all around us this time of year it's easy to take things for granted. So for the month of November I'm going to focus my blogs on things I'm grateful for. I'll also blog about our everyday lives so be sure to scroll down and make sure you've read all the blogs for each day. On my busy days I may only write a sentence or two about things I'm thankful for but I'll try to blog daily because 1) It helps me realize all the things I have to be grateful for and 2) You're part of my blessings so I want you to know it.

So, today, Nov. 1st, I am thankful for Preston's belly laughs and sweet personality. He is such a "go with the flow" kid and laughs at the drop of a hat. His contagious laughter always makes my day, no matter how grumpy I am. We are so truly blessed to have such a great kid!

No comments: