Sunday, October 31, 2010

AA

I'm really not a fan of arm air in the least! That is when you breathe out of your nose and the air from your nostrils hits your arm. There are few things worse than the cold steady stream of air hitting the same place on your arm over and over again. In fact, I like sleeping in tank tops but when I do I always make sure I have a sheet over the crook of my arm as the bare minimum protection, even during the Summer. If Rob and I are cuddling and my arm is across his chest I make sure it's far enough from his nose that I don't feel the arm air when he falls asleep. That being said, I'm also not a fan of screaming toddlers at 2am, especially when said toddler was also screaming at midnight. So, a little after 2, I brought him to our bed in hopes of getting some sleep. I was okay with his messy diaper in my face. I was even okay when he started pushing his little feet into my ribcage. However, I drew the line when he crawled up on my pillow and started breathing through his nose. My arm was right under his face and the arm air was driving me crazy! I tried to tolerate it for as long as possible but when it became too much I put him back in his crib, much to his dismay. Then I came back to bed, pulled the covers over my arms and finally got some shut-eye.

No comments: