Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Little Moo-lah

Today it hit me like a ton of bricks.....our baby is no longer a baby. I put him in jeans, a hoodie and hiking boots this morning and we went out exploring. He ran in front of me, picking himself up when he fell and thoroughly enjoying his time. At one point I looked at him and was amazed to see a little boy. He has become "Mr. Independent" and is content doing his own thing. He explores everything, intrested in seeing new things, taking in the world with kid eyes.
This afternoon Rob and I took him to get his Halloween pictures done. If you had read my blog last year, you'd understand why I was dreading getting his Halloween pics done. Last year it took over an hour because of all the screaming and crying. This year was the complete opposite experience. Rob dressed him in his cow costume, set up with the props and 15 minutes later we had about 8 good shots. He makes an adorable cow and I know he'll enjoy all the Halloween festivities this year!

No comments: