Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Marrying MTJ

I've always thought one of Mrs. Jetton's adopted sons, Todd, is attractive. I remember having the biggest crush on him in jr. high, despite the fact that he was 7-8 years older than me. But, other than FB and conversations my parents relay to me, I've not had contact with him in years. So it's weird that I had a very vivid dream about him last night. I dreamt that he and I were getting married....and his current wife, Sabrina, was ok with it. Instead of having his adorable kids in the wedding we were having 3 little girls from my parent's church as flower girls. Apparently it was a quickly planned wedding. The day of the wedding I was trying to find Todd to tell him I didn't feel comfortable with the whole "You may now kiss the bride" part of the ceremony, especially since Sabrina would be sitting in the front row! But I was so busy picking those long plastic cardholder pics out of my bridal bouquet that I never saw him. Right as the ceremony was about to begin he, Sabrina and their 2 kids pulled up in a black Escalade. For some reason I was able to talk to her from inside the building while she was in the SUV. I told her I didn't want to kiss him and she said it would be fine. I don't know if his dad performed the ceremony as he did when Rob and I got married but I know I woke up before the wedding kiss so I worried for no reason! Hope the dream wasn't going to proceed into an episode of "Sister's Wives"....ha! Why, oh why, do I have such weird dreams????

No comments: