Sunday, October 24, 2010

Been Awhile

Don't know what to tell you as to why I haven't blogged in awhile. Just haven't. I started back to work this week after having 3 weeks off. Rob went out of town for a few days and life was back to "normal" as we know it. Since Rob was gone for the weekend P and I went to California to visit my parents, mainly to cheer up my mom. We had a nice, but short weekend. I was going to go to church with them this morning but a horrific storm set in. It was forecasted to possibly shut down part of the interstate so P and I left earlier than expected. I was happy that for once my stubbornness didn't keep me from listening to sound advice. The weather was horrible and my jaw hurt from being clenched the entire time by the time we got home. I don't think the interstate closed but shortly after Rob got home the power went out at the house and stayed off for a few hours. Since P didn't sleep much last night, causing me not to sleep much, the power outage was a good excuse for a family nap time. We all laid down and fell asleep to the sound of the downpour. It's so odd to have so much rain up here (We broke a record for rainfall this month) that we never take it for granted. It's been a good weekend and it'll be a short work week with lots of Halloween plans ahead. So, if I forget to blog for a few days please forgive me.

(I will blog my thoughts about the Favre scandal but I need to let my anger simmer a little before spouting off my opinion)

No comments: