Sunday, February 6, 2011

Let's Recap....

I was woken up way before I wanted to this morning which started my day out wrong. Then we ate breakfast in shifts because I didn't get all the french toast done at the same time....grrrrr! After breakfast, P and I went out to enjoy the beautiful weather while Rob watched "Cars". With the gorgeous weather and training last Sunday, I thought we'd have a good training with Ruby today. Wrong! Well, I take that back. I did not have a good training with Ruby but Rob did. On the way home we grabbed pizza for the Superbowl.
Now I am not a huge football fan. I don't understand the fascination with grown men wearing tight clothes (white pants none the less), chasing each other on an "empty" field to gain possession of a piece of leather. Kinda freaky if you ask me....especially if you add in all the butt smacking that takes place. But, that being said, I enjoy the Superbowl for the parties, food and commercials. However this year Rob asked that we don't go to a Superbowl party because his team, the Packers, were on and he wanted to hear the coverage. So I agreed, still looking forward to the food and commercials. Well, the pizza was devoured before we even got home and the only good commercials were the McDonald's bear one and the Darth Vader starting the car. There's been no "wardrobe malfunctions" or controversial plays or even good fights. So, that being said, I am spending the 4th quarter sitting on the toilet. Watching P take a bath of course. Good luck boys! I'm sure you'll play just fine without me watching the game!!

No comments: