Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh Sleep, Where Art Thou?

Saturday night I had the best dream I've had in as long as I can remember. I dreamt my Nana saw P. In my dream, she only got a quick glance at him but it seemed so real that I woke up smiling. All day I thought of that wonderful dream and couldn't wait to go to sleep so I could dream of her or my Papa. I can't remember having dreams of either of them so I was looking forward to spending more time with them, if only in my dreams. Well, not only has that not happened but I can't say I've really slept since Saturday night. I woke up 3am Sunday night with an upset stomach. It took me until about 5am yesterday to go back to sleep. I couldn't nap yesterday because I had work to do while P was napping. So, last night, I thought I'd sleep great because I was so tired. I even dreamed of having another good dream. Mother Nature had a different plan. The wind was so bad that I'd guess the gusts were close to 100 mph. I know Rob and I tossed and turned a lot, getting little sleep. I never heard P so I hope that means he slept better than his Mommy and Daddy. Hopefully the weather will cooperate tonight and I'll be able to sleep good, having sweet dreams about loved ones!

No comments: