Saturday, February 19, 2011

Some Relief!




After almost going out of my mind yesterday, I am happy for 2 things today....1) The sun came out and 2) Rob was home. Those two simple things made my day 1000x times better. We woke up, had a big breakfast then bundled up for some fun in the snow. P couldn't handle it long so we came in and I did my dumb online traffic school. I tried to do it yesterday but P wasn't having it so it was "nice" (and I use that term loosely) to get it done today. Then Rob and P napped while I watched Smoke win Nationwide. Since I'm a Tony Stewart fan I was pretty happy with the way the season started. To celebrate, I met a co-worker and got pedicures. I asked for a bright red (Tony's paint scheme) but for some reason the polish looks more pink. Either way it was nice to get out of the house and be around other people. After a quick stop at my school to clean up from last week and a stop at Little Caesars (Their pizza is so good now that I urge you to try it) I made my way back up to our Winter Wonderland. The sun was still out so P and I made the most of it by playing in the snow. This time I was the one that got cold and he was the one that didn't want to come in. So we compromised by playing in his playroom once we got back in the house. Now I'm getting ready to settle in with my People mag for the night, something I love to do on Saturdays. I'm going to bed much for refreshed and relaxed tonight than last night. WAHOO!!!

No comments: