Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday Fun Day


Rob got a whole day off.....wahoo! That doesn't sound like much but after the hours he worked Friday-Saturday every little bit off counts. In my opinion it was a perfect day! We went to church, watched NASCAR (Both our drivers got Top 10 finishes) and then spent the afternoon outside. Rob went with our neigbor to try out his new shotgun while P and I took advantage of all the new snow. We had to try out his new "boat" (what he calls his sled). I really liked the sled and he had a lot of fun! That is until he took a tumble and his belly and hand got in the snow. Then he was done! So he watched as the neighbor boy and I raced down our driveway. We came in to get warm and soon the guys were back. Ray came in and spent a couple hours while we had dinner and P got ready for bed. To top off the day I even got to get on the treadmill for a nice run. I have a LONG way to go before I'm ready for the 1/2 marathon I'll be doing in June but I'm getting there.

No comments: