Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 15: Praying Hands

I've been up since 2:15 and should've blogged earlier because now it's time to get up and around. But I just thought of it so today's blog will be short. Today I'm thankful for prayer and the many prayer warriors that are in my life. It's funny to me that sometimes when something important comes up I immediately call my mom to ask her to keep the situation in her prayers before I, myself, pray. She's the biggest prayer warrior I know so I know without a doubt that she's already started praying for traveling mercies and that Easton is not born for a few more weeks. Those are my biggest prayer requests today. With only 4 hours of sleep under my belt, I am worried that I will lack patience with my precious little boy today, something I dread. So, if you read this at some point before noon PST today please lift us up in prayer. Other than from my mom, I don't usually ask for prayer often but today I feel it's important to feel the power of prayer. Thank you!

No comments: