Thursday, November 29, 2012

Lots of Fun and Lots to Do!

I don't feel as if I have much to say but feel the need to blog regardless so here ya go. Vacations are fun but getting back into the swing of things when you return isn't. Between unpacking, mounds of laundry, errands, etc life has been a little on the hectic side. So hectic that I decided to forgo FB for a few days (GASP!) until things have settled down. It helped a lot yesterday when Rob took the day off. He helped me put the bassinet together, move things I couldn't and do laundry. He also went to my dr appt with me to take care of P. Things checked out great with Easton and he could be here any day even though he's still not due for awhile. Rob surprised us this morning by leaving for work then returning, unexpectedly taking today off as well. Today's agenda includes going to take my car in to finally get the side mirror replaced from when I backed into a pole not once but twice (Can I play the pregnancy brain card on this incident??). We're also going to get our Christmas tree. We were going to get it Sunday after church but Saturday is going to be such a busy, busy day between my maternity pics, baby shower and Christmas parade that P is supposed to be in that I figured it'd be easier to get it today.
All that to say I'm not going to finish my daily blogs about thankfulness. Instead I'll tell you that I'm thankful for all of Rob's recent doting and help. I'm thankful for my french press decaf coffee on the cold Winter(ish) mornings. I'm thankful for FB because it allows me to catch up with friends I haven't-or don't-see regularly in person. As always it's been fun sharing my gratitude with you, making me even more aware of how blessed we are. I know that there are many people in the world that can't think of 30 things they are thankful for and I had to narrow it down because we have so very much to be thankful for! So, THANK YOU, for supporting our family blog and allowing me to share our lives with you on a regular basis.

No comments: