Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 6: Freedom to Elect

For as vocal as I can be about some topics, I am not a debater when it comes to politics. I have my views and I respect that others have theirs. But, today I am thankful that we can have different views and have the freedom to vote as we see fit. Whether it's to retain our current President or elect a new one, everyone has the ability to research propositions and government officials and vote how they feel led. Another reason I'm thankful for Election Day is because FINALLY I won't have to watch 500 political commercials during my TV shows. I'll be able to login onto FB without politic propaganda, debates, false facts, uneducated opinions, etc. Tomorrow, no matter who wins, the election will be behind us and for that I'm extremely thankful!

No comments: