Sunday, November 25, 2012

Don't Know???

OK, I've changed the title of this blog a couple times because I don't really know where I'm going with it. A week and a half ago P and I boarded a plane, while Rob was in New York working the Superstorm Sandy power restoration, to visit my inlaws. I anxiously grabbed my camera because I absolutely love the scenery in Mississippi. When I go visit Rob's family I use every opportunity I have to brush up on my camera skills. But 2 days before the trip my dr informed me that I had to take it easy so I didn't go into labor while there. Once we got there I felt BLAH! I didn't have the desire to do much of anything. When I wasn't playing with P all I wanted to do was veg and take it easy because I was feeling "off" most days. Rob finished his job and met up with in MS a few days after we arrived. That helped pep me up a little because he wanted to go shopping (OK, only to Bass Pro but I'll take it), out to eat, and spend time outside which helped get me going. I did take a few pictures but I tried to take it easy for the most part.
I thought once we got back home that I'd have energy to do a lot. Maybe it's adjusting back to the time change or because I'm feeling so overwhelmed with all that has to be done or because P kept us up a lot last night but today I've still been feeling BLAH. I was on the go for 4-5 hours this morning and thought I'd melt on the vine, so to speak, by the time the day was over because I was supposed to only be home for 1 1/2 hours before heading off to a photo shoot. But the photo shoot that I had scheduled this afternoon was cancelled due to an unforeseen emergency. The cancellation allowed me to get some much needed things done but at my own pace. I don't know how I'm going to be able to take it easy until Easton is born but I'll try. Tis the season!

Here are just a few pictures that I took in MS..........



No comments: