Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Day 18 and 19: Gym Dates and Internet

Day 18: Our life has been inundated with football for the past month. Our boys have played football games 3-4 nights a week. That doesn't allow for extra time to get to the gym or even enjoy a homecooked meal together. Yesterday, E had to go to the doctor because he had been sleeping non-stop and said he didn't feel well. It turns out that he just has a virus that has to run its course (Praise the Lord it isn't strep or the flu, which is going around the school like wildfire!). Rob and I decided he should miss his football game, which meant I had a free night to get to the gym. Woohoo!!! Not only did I get to work out, but I got to see one of my good friends AND close all my circles on my Apple watch for only the 2nd time since I bought it. It was so refreshing to get to the gym and feel good about my workout. I always love my gym dates and can't wait to get back into the routine of them after Thanksgiving. I am thankful that I love going on gym dates with my friend.

Day 19: To save a few bucks, a Cox representative recommended that we buy a different modem. She was very specific about what to buy. Over the weekend I tried to change out our modems, causing us to lose internet. No big deal. Except it was because I kept getting the run around from two different companies as to why our internet wasn't working. After spending well over an hour on the phone during the past few days, I decided to unplug the new modem and use the other one. It was such a relief when I started up the laptop and saw the internet icon in the corner, signaling that we once again had internet. On top of getting internet again, we are getting a free new modem and our bill is lowering $5/month. It's amazing how much we rely on technology these days. But I am thankful that ours is reliable once again.

No comments: