Saturday, November 30, 2019

Day 30: Our Savior

I decided at the beginning of the month that I would save the best for last...our Savior. I realize that He is the Reason we have so much to be thankful for! He has blessed us beyond my wildest dreams. I do not take for granted that He blessed me with a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally and will fight for us because of his unconditional love. I do not take for granted that He blessed us with two wonderful boys who bring so much joy to our lives. I do not take for granted that He has blessed us with a roof over our heads, all the amenities and more material possessions than we'll ever need.
I also do not take for granted that Jesus was sent to Earth, to walk with men and women for 33 years before He gave His life for my sins. In all my humanness, I can't wrap my head around a lot of things in the Bible. But I do know that God has created a mansion for me to spend eternity with Him because I chose to accept Him in my heart and live as He requests. I am so incredibly thankful for His sacrifice, His unconditional love. I am thankful for all that the Lord has blessed us with and I can't wait to spend eternity with Him. Our Savior is, hands down, the best Thing I have to be thankful for!

No comments: