Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Complaining Hands

I know. I know. Hands don't complain. But today's photo challenge is hands and I want to complain for just a second before showing you my shots. I'm not fun to be around when I haven't slept and since you don't get the joy of being around me today I thought I'd just share my complaints with you so you don't feel left out. This morning was FABULOUS! My friend recommended a website called LivingSocial.com, which sends you daily coupons to your email. You can choose to take advantage of them so I did when they sent me one for a massage and facial. I figured it'd be a nice post race reward for myself....and it was! I was so relaxed that I just wanted to crawl into bed for the rest of the day. But I couldn't because I had a carpet cleaning appointment (Get ready cause here's where the complaining starts). My appt was at 1:15 so I raced home to be here in time. I didn't need to do that because the guy was almost an hour late....and acted like it was no big deal. Then I got an email that P's swim lessons were cancelled due to the instructor having problems with her pregnancy. I can't fault her for that but I'm frustrated that I'm back to Square One with finding swim lessons, which isn't as easy as it sounds. Once I finally picked P up from daycare and ran to Walmart he decided that Walmart was a good place to demonstrate his Terrible 2 tantrum, making everyone comment while I stood in line. In the whole scheme of things, my day was not bad at all. But I do feel much better venting to you my friend. Thanks for listening/reading.
OK, today's challenge is hands. I have veiny (is that a word?), old lady looking hands. So I used my men as my hand models. P's new thing is "knuckles" so that's one of the pics. Enjoy...





No comments: