Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wetlands


I have a new favorite place in town- the wetlands. I met a friend there this morning to enjoy a beautiful walk. But before she got there, I busted out the camera. I was attempting to do today's challenge but it may be beyond my capability at this point. I consulted my photography guru and will hopefully be able to get better shots at the rodeo tonight. I did, however, get some pretty shots of the wetlands while the light was good. (I'm also adding a couple bonus shots.) So, although it's not today's challenge, enjoy my personal running/walking paradise.....


(A quiet playground. When I came back 15 minutes later it was packed!)




(This is where I saw the reflection of the snow capped Sierras yesterday but the wind had picked up this morning so no such luck with that shot.)


(A couple of neighborhood mustangs posing for the camera.)


(Sunrise at 5:30 from our front deck)

No comments: