Monday, June 6, 2011

How Low Can You Go?


We've got more rain in the past 2 days than we usually get all Summer so it made for some great photo ops. I honestly didn't think I'd like the low angle challenge because of my point n shoot camera but I really liked the shots I got. I just didn't like the touch up on 3 of my favorites. The software I downloaded does some fun stuff but won't take out the background junk. I tried to download a trial of various Photoshop software but it was going to take HOURS to do. After Googling different touchup software, I came across CorelWare (I think that's what it's called). It only took an hour to download so I decided to give it a try. The reviews made it look easy but I must be doing something wrong because, once I got it downloaded, it was not easy for me in the least. So here are my pictures without the touchups I wanted. If anyone knows how to help me with getting the camper, red wagon and lens rain drops out of the picture I'd gladly take advice (Hence the reason I'm doing this challenge).











Okay, Kim came through with the winning solution. Here are a few pics that I touched up. One I'm still struggling with but this is way better. Thanks girl!!





2 comments:

Kimberly June said...

Try this:

http://www.digital-photography-school.com/fixing-blemishes-in-lightroom


I haven't used clone tool in lightroom but that's what I use in PS for that sort of editing.

Valeria said...

like the low angle shot. Nice