Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Faceless Self Portrait and a big Thank you!

I was going to wait until the last day of the photo challenge to send a shout out of thank-yous but decided against it. I'll do it today instead. I'd like to thank everyone, especially Eva of Love From Eva, Valeria of ZenMind Project, Kimberly of Human Behavior, my husband, my parents and my mother-in-law for all the encouragement and compliments during this photo challenge. It's been challenging at time, fun most of the time and a learning experience all of the time. I'm inspired by the other photos that Kimberly posts every day on her blog. It makes me want to learn everything I can about the camera, lighting and software. Thanks everyone for making this challenge so much fun!

Today's challenge was one I really had fun with. I don't know if it's because P has been a pistol since he woke up (early) and it was my escape or because I just really liked it. Either way here are my shots for today's faceless self portrait.....





2 comments:

Kimberly June said...

It's pretty amazing how far a simple comment or word of encouragment can take you. Honestly in this photography venture I've found that the friends that have gone out of their way to encourage me are the one's I am growing to appreciate more.

Mom said...

Your creativity is endless. Keep up the good work beyond the photo challenge! Mom