Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 20: Bokeh

I packed up P and the camera this morning and headed to one of my favorite parks while the lighting was good. I had studied up on bokeh last night when I couldn't sleep. As you can see by the pictures below, bokeh is when the background is blurred out but you can see white "lights" from another light source (in this case, the sun). Although this was a challenge for me, it gave me an opportunity to learn more about the camera and its settings and less about the editing (in fact, none of these pics have been edited). It took quite a bit of adjusting but I got a few shots that I liked. Ken Roswell may not be impressed but I'm happy with them. Enjoy.....








(Although this one is not considered bokeh, I really liked it- it's unedited!)

2 comments:

Valeria said...

Really nice bokeh

Mom said...

You've got some amazing talent! Like father like daughter! Mom