Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Stop and Smell the Flowers

I've always loved flowers! I worked at a flower shop off and on for about 7 years. When Rob and I were dating he sent me flowers once a month. I loved getting the flowers but the spring bouquet were always my favorite because of the variety and color. So I was glad that I had the chance to photograph flowers for this challenge.
That being said, I can't believe the 30 day challenge is almost over! I've had so much fun and have learned a lot. In fact, I learned that I love bokeh! (I never knew what it was before this challenge) So, for today's pictures I added one with bokeh. I also added one of a dandelion. I've never thought they were beautiful until my handsome lil guy started picking them for me. Now I love them! I hope you're able to stop and smell the flowers at some point today. Enjoy!




2 comments:

Kimberly June said...

I picked my favorite to post. :)

Mom said...

What amazing photos! Mom