Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hard Habit to Break

Today's the last day with the kiddos and I'm really bummed. I've enjoyed teaching so much this year. I don't know if it's because of my schedule or my school or my students but I'm not ready for the school year to end. I'll probably choke up as I say goodbye to the little monsters and send them off to 3rd grade. That's one of the things about being a teacher: you either dread the end of the year or are counting down from Spring break, ready for it to end. There doesn't seem to be a middle ground, at least for me. But, alas, I'll say goodbye and hopefully welcome a new bunch of little monsters in 7 weeks.

Today's photo challenge is a bad habit. We all have them. Some people try to be sly with them, others don't care if people notice. Some people, like me, have a bad habit (biting my nails) when nervous, bored or on a road trip. It wasn't hard to figure out what I was going to shoot for today's challenge. Our lil man learned at a young age, not from me mind you, to pick his nose. His finger is always up one nostril or the other. So it wasn't hard to capture this bad habit...that I can't wait for him to break!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is funny.