Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 15: Silhouttes


I was nervous, so to speak, about today's challenge. I didn't really understand how to photograph a silhoutte so I relied on the trusty rusty internet to help me out with ideas. That it did! Using the morning light, I got some shots I'm proud of. The heart is one of my favorite photos to date and I did absolutely nothing to touch it up. Enjoy today's photo challenge...........


(When I went downstairs to clean up a dog mess this silhoutte provided itself with the morning light filtering into the playroom.)


(In the process of grabbing my camera I knocked one of Rob's shoes. When I turned around, this is the shot I saw due to the light from our octagon window.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed today's photo challenge. It seems that your visual awareness has really been intrigued by this challenge.
So many interesting things to discover in our surroundings.
Love from Eva