Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fruity

I have to start today's blog by saying that I'm so glad I took on the photo challenge. I'm learning so much and thoroughly enjoying it. This week, however, I'm not going to be able to give it 110% like I'd like to. Tomorrow is the last day of school and I have to work the rest of the week. My parents are coming into town Thursday to hang out with P while I work and while Rob and I celebrate our anniversary this weekend. So, I'll be taking pictures and participating but the photos may not be on time and/or edited as much as I'd like. But, I promise to make up for it next week!
Anyway, today's challenge was fruit, which was easy to find because P eats MOUNDS of fruit every day. Here are a couple breakfast shots with minimal editing.....




1 comment:

Kimberly June said...

Yummy! I'm hungry for some berries and cream now.