Sunday, June 26, 2011

How Close Can You Get?

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this challenge! In fact, you'll have to forgive me because I chose to post A LOT of pics from today. I'm still at my parents' so these are unedited pics. But, I doubt I would've done much to them had I had access to my software because I love them that much.


(DaddyBull)



(If you blow this one up you can see the spider web to the right of the flower)


(The dancing dog that P is afraid of at my parents' house)


(What's left of the delicious Thomas the Train cake my mom made for P's 2nd birthday)




On a side note, today I got together with a childhood friend that I've known for 30+ years. It was good for my soul and for my camera knowledge! Kim is the one that has spear-headed this challenge and has supported me through countless questions this month. She showed me things about my dad's camera that I doubt I would've ever discovered on my own. Thank you, Kim, for helping me so much in the world of photography. Love ya girl!

1 comment:

Kimberly June said...

But of course! Was so great to chat a bit and see your adorable lil one.