Monday, June 13, 2011

Where's Waldo???

Today's challenge was to photograph yourself with 13 things. I was going to choose 13 things that represented me as a mom and a wife but decided against it. As important as those roles are, there's more to me than that. So, today I chose 13 things that represent who I am outside of our home. Before reading the list can you see what all 13 items are?



I LOVE to read! I don't vary the genre much but love being introduced to new authors within that genre. So, my first 6 things are books.
1. Nicholas Sparks
2. Karen Kingsbury
3. Kristan Hannah
4. Francine Rivers
5. The Bible
6. My Kindle, which has several books stored in it, waiting for me to read them.
7. On top of that pile is a picture of my Nana and Papa, whom I miss dearly every day
8. Behind the books are my laptop, where I spend hours writing and tweaking pictures.
9. To the right of me is a pair of "Old Faithfuls"- my running shoes that have been with me through hundreds of miles lately.
10.Behind me is my prized chair, which I sit on all the time. It's so comfy and I have a feeling it's one of those things that'll be buried with me because I don't ever want to part with it.
11. To the left of me is my teacher bag, full of all kinds of educational "fun-ness"
12. In front of that is my PEOPLE magazine. Instead of flowers, my in laws got me a subscription to my guilty pleasure when I gave birth to P. Every Saturday I look forward to the mail, knowing I'll be able to catch up on the latest Hollywood gossip.
13. Last but not least is my dad's camera, which I'm learning how to use.


These things don't necessarily define me but they do a good job representing my interests. This is one of those pictures that I want to go back and touch up more when I have the time to figure out LR.