Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge

I don't consider myself to have an addictive personality but there are a couple things I'm addicted to. One of them being my camera. I have to admit that I've had anxiety when I've been without my camera at an opportune time. What can I say? I am my father's daughter!
However, when my good friend posted a 30 day photography challenge I glanced at it but decided not to participate. I'm anxiously awaiting to have my Dad's D70 SR5, when I can REALLY have fun with photography. After using it in April, I decided not to photograph much outside of P and fun memories. I wanted to wait until I had that fabulous camera in my possession to challenge myself with photography. BUT, when Kim personally asked me to join her in the challenge I just couldn't say no. I figured this would be a great opportunity to get familiar with photography software. So, I have officially joined the 30 Day Challenge. I will post various pictures based on the challenge for that day, but will limit the pics I post of P.
Today's challenge is a self portrait.................

I had errands to run this morning so I threw on a hat and headed out:




I used P's naptime to train for the half marathon I'm running in 2 1/2 weeks. I feel like I live on my treadmill because it's still Winter weather...in JUNE!



I took a quick shower after running almost 5 1/2 miles and did my hair. The rest is al natural....

1 comment:

Valeria said...

Marathon? Wow, you are my idol.