Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Men of my Life

On Wednesday Rob and I will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary and in a few weeks we'll be celebrating P's 2nd birthday. So, it wasn't hard to figure out that today's challenge, "Someone you love" would include these 2 special guys. The challenge for me came in NOT getting a clear picture of P. Once he turned one I didn't want his pictures on the blog, at least pictures where you can see him clearly. Call me paranoid but I believe there are too many creeps out there surfing the net. So I chose pictures of him that are either "old" or don't show his face. Call it cheating but I haven't seen my men together today and wanted to get the pictures in. Here are the Men I Love.......









4 comments:

Kimberly June said...

So sweet. :)

Anonymous said...

I love his cowboy hat.
Very beautiful little family.
Love from Eva

Valeria said...

Wonderful capture of moments

Jen said...

Ah, thanks ladies! I'm enjoying the challenge!