Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby Update

I had my last bi-monthly doctor appt today. My parents came into town for it so they could be part of the appt and hear the heartbeat. Much to our surprise, my doctor suggested that we do an ultrasound so my parents could see their grandchild. So, after listening to the heartbeat, she did an ultrasound. She also did an exam, where she informed me that I am progressing quite well. Although she cannot tell me a definate date, she informed me that if she were to make a bet she would say that Preston will be coming well before his due date. In fact, I am at the same point where one of my friends is that is due on Sunday (Does that make sense?). So, I am pretty far along. I am enjoying pregnancy again so my theory is he'll come when he comes and I'll enjoy the rest of my pregnancy until then.

No comments: