Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fun Few Days




Although Rob is gone until tomorrow, it's been a fun few days. Thursday night, before he left, we went to the Reno Rodeo with a guy Rob works with and his family. The bull rides were not all that exciting, in my opinion, but I still enjoyed my time there. Friday, after I took Rob to the airport, I met up with the old ladies at water aerobics. This group of ladies was very "unique" but it was my favorite instructor so I enjoyed the class. Once my parents got to town we met up at Cabela's, went to my doctor appt and BBQ'd shish-kabobs. This morning we lounged around, playing with the dogs. Once we went down the hill, we met up with one of my good friends for lunch then went to Scheel's. The only thing that would've made this weekend absolutely perfect was if Rob was here. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, celebrating Father's Day and Rob coming home!

No comments: