Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beautiful Night




Tonight has been a beautiful night. While dinner was cooking, I heard the horses running around the corral. I went out on the balcony to see 2 mustangs running behind the corral. I sat there, with the dogs, watching them for a few minutes. After dinner, we watched yet another Rocky movie while Rob wrestled/bonded with the dogs. (That was not part of the beauty because I am sick of Rocky movies!). Rob had said he was going to clean out the corral after Rocky, but then it started pouring down rain. I am tired of the rain, but it's nice on days like this. It's warm during the day then it cools off and rains at night. That I'm okay with. I'm also okay with the beautiful rainbow that the storm created. Between that and the beautiful flowers that have come in bloom due to the late rain, I can enjoy the rain...especially if it happens at the end of a warm day.

No comments: