Saturday, June 27, 2009

Quiet Start

Rob's alarm has gone off but he has yet to get up to start his day. I, on the other hand, had no problem getting up because I am so hungry. Don't know why as I haven't been overly hungry lately. It could be the nerves, wondering if today is the day Preston will be making his entrance into the world. Last night we went to the rodeo and Rob was so cute. When I went to grab some nachos he wanted me to make sure I knew who to call if I went into labor as he had left his phone at home. Then when we went to bed we laid there and talked about when we thought I would go into labor. The doctor said she'd be surprised if I made it to my next appt., which is on Wednesday. I think it would be cool if he was born on Monday so there could be two Robert Prestons born on that day (His Grandpa Bobby's b-day). Or, I would really like the 4th of July since that's my favorite holiday (about the only one that is not too commercialized anymore). Until he decides to make his debut, I will continue to get projects taken care of and rest when I can since I know that won't be happening again any time soon.

No comments: