Sunday, June 21, 2009

Early Wake Up Call




I had a hard time sleeping last night. Couldn't get comfortable, the wind was blowing, yada, yada, yada. So, I was hoping to sleep in this morning. But, unfortunately, that was not in the cards for me. Duke started barking from his crate in the garage at 5:45. He doesn't have the quietest bark. In fact, it's rather obnoxious so I got up to get him out of his crate and hopefully quiet him down. When I opened the garage for the dogs to go out, there were 2 mustangs standing by the house. They were grazing on the weeds I hadn't pulled (Thank you mustangs!). The dogs just sat there and watched as the mustangs went over to the corral to check out Doc and Dixie. I called my mom over to the window to see the mustangs and she was surprised at how close they get. I walked out to take pictures of them and got within 2 feet of both of them. Now they're gone and I'm wide awake. I think I will get a great nap in this afternoon before going to the aiport to get Rob.

No comments: