Monday, June 8, 2009

My Boys

This used to be a estrogen packed place between me, the dogs and Dixie. Now it's even between Rob, Duke, Doc and me, Holly and Dixie. Soon, in the next month, the boys will outnumber the girls. I have to say I love my boys, especially Rob, Preston and Duke. As I write this, Rob just left for work unfortunately, but Preston, Duke and I are having a party. Duke is rolling all over the bed (a morning routine that probably won't last too much longer) and Preston is moving all over in my belly. Between my two lil guys I don't see any more sleep in my future. I have to be on mommy mode later, taking care of the boys. I am meeting with our pediatrician for a consultation in regards to Preston. I also have to call the vet to schedule a time for Duke to go in and get his vaccinations. I love taking care of my boys!

No comments: