Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fear

I have a fear that started a few weeks ago and continues to get worse. I have a fear of going to bed each night. This fear started because I get so congested during the night. It's to the point where it wakes me up, me trying to catch my breath. I have tried taking allergy medicine before bed, using a humidifier, vaccuming constantly, sleeping with 2 pillows. I thought that I would sleep better last night because of not having the dogs around, but I was wrong. I woke up just as congested this morning. I don't have this fear when I take naps because I don't sleep long enough to get too congested. It just happens at night and it's to the point where I dread going to sleep at night. I usually sleep for 3 or 4 hours then wake up for a couple hours. I blow my nose several times then lay awake for awhile before going back to sleep. I never quite feel rested, but I know it's part of pregnancy that will go away once Preston is born. So, I can live with it for another month or so. I'm very glad it's not a long term problem, though! I like my sleep way too much!!

No comments: