Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Crazy Dreams!

The pregnancy dreams have set in and for the last 3 nights I've woken up laughing at the weird dreams I've had. The first one was when my mom kept poking my stomach, trying to get Preston to move. In my dream, he would move for everyone except her. So, she kept poking my stomach to the point where it began to hurt. I asked her to stop but she didn't. Finally she was poking me so hard I had to call my dad to pull her off of me because she was really hurting me. Then, the second dream I had was that I went into labor. Wherever Rob and I were in my dream, we were not prepared to go to the hospital. So, once he got me there I told him he needed to go home to get the diaper bag and car seat. He said he wanted to be there for the birth of his son but I told him that wasn't important compared to the diaper bag and car seat. I woke up before the dream ended so I don't know what was decided on that one. Then, to top it off, last night I dreamt that I had Preston but that he did not look like a newborn. I kept telling the nurses that it wasn't my baby because his head didn't flop around the way newborns did. Everyone insisted that he was mine and that he was just more developed than most. Finally 2 nurses told me I needed to learn how to change a diaper, but that there weren't any rooms available in the nursery. So, they took me to this room where this OLD man was sleeping. We all got on the floor of the room, trying not to wake the man. That's where I learned how to change diapers....on the floor, in the room, with an old man. I sure hope dreams don't mean anything because if they do I'm in for a world of hurt!

No comments: